PGDBHM (Post Graduate Diploma in Beauty, Hair & Makeup)
Before one starts any business, he has to be an expert in core techniques,advanced specialized skills, management skills and should know how to cut down costs. This courses gives you all this and anything under the sun in the world of fashion & beauty. Become unbeatable by intensives practice and gear up to start your salon the day you get your diploma!
- Anatomy and physiology
- Red/Katori wax usage
- Bikini wax
- Body polishing
- 5 types of manicure and pedicure
- 20 types of facials
- 20 types of saree tying
- 20 types of hair cut
- 40 types of hair style
- Hair color key 1 and 2
- Various application techniques of hair color
- Bridal makeup of different religions
- Makeup for ramp, portfolio and stage
- Communication skills
- Retail sales
- Store Management
- Body language
- Work relations with staff and client care
- Learn to make basic beauty and hair products.
- Make different aromatic oil blends according to clients needs.
- Pressure points of face and body
- Permanent Makeup
- The Symptoms, Causes and techniques to treat various skin problems like acne, scars, burn marks, chicken pox marks, wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation, puffy eyes, under eye dark circles etc.
- Learn to use machines like yellow / red laser, galvanic, ozone, micro derma abrasion, micro massager, rod / pads face lifting, ultrasonic, infra red lamp, different kinds of streamers, photo facial machine etc.
DURATION : 10 Months + Internship : 2 Months